Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, September 22, 2011

New Orleans....watch out - here we come...ready or NOT!!!!

Dear New Orleans,
My family and I are coming there for my husband to do a job for someone.
(He is filming a concert)
Please don't have any shootings or murders while we're there.  I just don't have time for that and seriously don't want to be involved.
I am, however, looking forward to resting in a hotel room with my two little boys.  I cannot WAIT!!!!
We love being in hotel rooms!!
I am looking forward to having a good time!!!
He was eating noodles...
He really enjoyed his noodles....
And I decorated my kitchen for fall.....
Saw this kitchen towel at Walmart and had to have it...I think it's so cute!!
My little coffee center....or cappucino mix/hot chocolate mix/ hot apple cider mix center...teehehehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment