Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Holidays and Halloween

The Holidays are fast approaching and I like it!!
I can't believe the fun it seems we just had on Halloween and I'm just now blogging about it!!!  Well, at least I blog with photos!! hahahaha
Both of my little guys
absolutely love, love, LOVE Thomas the Tank Engine!!  So when I came across the costumes, I had to pick them up.  Two of them to be exact.  Oh the excitement!!  Nathan was so ready to leave in this picture he couldn't smile for my camera!! hahahaha  He knew the fun that was ahead of him and he was ready to get busy!!!
Hagin!!  He absolutely LOVES balloons!!!  This picture was taken at Living Glory's new church property.  Isn't he the cutest little guy?  I love my baby!!  He's 21 months old now.  UNREAL!!!
Not sure about going up or down that slide...pondering the situation over...with yet another balloon!! hahahahahaha
My little NayNay having much expected fun!!!!!  This is a huge, inflatable, obstacle course the church had for the Halloween party. 


Up, Up and over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My darling daugher, Destiny with her BFF, Misty!!

NayNay....teehehehe....He was moving so much I could NOT get him still for a picture!! LOL
Bubble Boy!!!!!!!!!
balloon sword!! hahahahahaha
Afterwards, we went to our son John-Andrew's house to trick or treat in his neighborhood!!  I didn't get photos of that and wished I had.  I will next time though!!!!!  My guys had so much fun and we got tons of candy.  We still have candy!!  It's been kind of nice actually!! hahahahaha

Ok, Thanksgiving is around the corner.  Stay tuned for more pictures, adventures, and the story of my husband John getting his tonsils removed this Thursday!!  Pray people pray!!!!

2 comments:

Lecia said...

Linda,
So glad I found your blog! The boys are growing up too fast. It seems like yesterday Hope and NayNay were toddlers. What happened????

Unknown said...

I just decorated my blog for winter, and I am listening to Christmas music. Linda, you are a bad influence ;)

Post a Comment