Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Nathan and Hagin

Nathan and Hagin.  They're the youngest kids in this family.  Nathan is 5 and Hagin is 18 months. 
So, day before yesterday, I made a batch of brownies.  We like our brownies kinda fudgy like.  Nice and chewy.  Nathan really likes brownies.
I had given him a very small piece of one.  After he had eaten it, awhile later, he came to me and said, "Mama, I want another brownie one more time!" :)

Now, Hagin is 18 months old.  He is bound and determined to keep up with Nathan.  Oh yes.  I am noticing how he really picks up on things.  Today, I opened a package of sandwich ham and set the little part that zips open on the table.  I told Hagin to put that in the trash for me...he comes over, picks it up, looks at it, and runs and throws it in the trash.  Now, I'm sure your 18  month old is a sheer genious, but to me, I thought that was pretty good.

As a stay at home wife and mother of 6, I try to find the funny things in life.  The joy of the Lord is my strength.  There's plenty in this world to weep over, be heavy hearted over, be sad over, etc.  But, God gave us a sense of humor.  Some people need to use their's more!!
This is Hagin.  He was eating a piece of turkey bacon!! hahaha  He's my lil bacon bit!!

My little birthday boy!!  5 years old!!!

Not only are these the days of my life...but the reason I get up and have days!!!

1 comments:

Ella said...

Hello!
Its Ella from CHK forums! I'm following your blog, and I look forward to reading more about you and your family!
Your children are lovely! I hope to be a stay at home wife/mother someday!!

God bless,

Ella

P.S. I have a blog too. http://ellagunter.blogspot.com

Post a Comment